In order to service your leads, you need to first send them to your Lead Booster account. The simplest way to get your leads into Lead Booster is to forward your leads email account to your Lead Booster team email address. This support article will explain the steps involved.
Why should I forward my leads?
You should forward your leads so they flow into Lead Booster automatically, and can be processed by Lead Booster routing rules. This will allow you to automatically route leads to your agents or e-Team based on your preferences.
Will I lose new and existing leads in my current inbox?
No, you will continue to receive your leads at your existing email address. We will simply forward a copy to Lead Booster.
Forwarding from Gmail
If your leads come to a Gmail or G Suite account, you can follow these steps:
- From inside your Gmail inbox, click the gear icon in the upper-right corner of the page, and select "Settings".
- Click "Forwarding and and POP/IMAP" tab.
- Click "Add a Forwarding Address".
- Type in your Lead Booster team email address. You can find this address on the Team Settings screen. It is in the format "firstname.lastname@example.org".
- Click "Next".
- Click "Proceed".
- You are now required to enter a code. This code will appear on the Team Settings screen next to your team name, as soon as Lead Booster gets the request from Gmail. Locate this code and enter it into the "Confirmation Code" box on the same Gmail settings screen and click "Verify".
- Now you can select the address from the same screen, just above the confirmation box where it says "Forward a copy of incoming email to [select] and [Keep a copy in the inbox]". Select your team address here.
- Scroll down the screen and click the "Save Changes" button.
Forwarding from other email systems
If you are receiving your leads from an email address at a different email system, please follow the instructions listed below. If you need assistance, please email us at email@example.com or call us at (844) GO-BRYTE, Monday - Friday 9am to 5pm Eastern.
Remember to use the Lead Booster Team email located on the Team Settings screen as your forwarding address.
- Yahoo - Automatic email forwarding in Yahoo Mail
- Outlook.com - Turn on automatic forwarding in Outlook.com
- iCloud (Apple) - iCloud: Forward all messages automatically
- Office 365 - Forward email from Office 365 to another email account
- Outlook Web App (Corporate Email) - Use rules to automatically forward messages